Table of Contents
The ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini system consists of one ASUS AX1800 WiFi router and two covering nodes, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable, and secure WiFi connections inside or outside your home, Offices, and Business spots.
About ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini
- Banish WiFi Dead Zone: Mesh WiFi system with unique antenna placement delivers strong WiFi to every corner of your home, providing a full wireless speed of 1800Mbps.
- Hassle-Free Control: 3 steps setup and easy management with ASUS Router App
- Always Up-to-date Protection: The lifetime free cloud-based security powered by Trend Micro ensures your privacy on connected devices is protected.
- Parental Controls: URL filter and forecast allow you to protect your family from inappropriate content and unhealthy Internet usage behavior.
- AiMesh Supported: Mix and match ZenWiFi with AiMesh-compatible routers to a form powerful and flexible whole-home WiFi system
Features and More
ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini puts your WiFi into top gear! With an entire bandwidth of up to 1800 Mbps, it’s up to 1.4X faster than WiFi five routers.
ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini Mesh WiFi 6 Router (AX1800 XD4 3PK) – Whole Home Coverage up to 4,800 sq. & 5+ Rooms, Ai Mesh, Free Lifetime Internet Security, Easy Setup, Parental Control, Charcoal (XD4 (B-3-PK))
- Compatible WiFi six devices required.
- The data compares the speed of 2X2 11ax on 5GHz 80 MHz bandwidth with 1024QAM modulation to the rate of 2×2 11ac on 5GHz 80MHz with 256QAM modulation.
|Manufacturer||Asus, Asus Global PTE Ltd, Singapore.|
|Model Name||Asus ZenWiFi AX Mini|
|Product Dimensions||8.99 x 8.99 x 8 cm; 294.84 Grams|
|Item model number||XD4 (B-3-PK)|
|Mounting Hardware||Node (XD4N), QSG, Warranty Card, Router (XD4R) (3), Adapter, RJ45|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Data Transfer Rate||1800 Megabits Per Second|
|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||295 g|
More Stable WiFi with Wired Connections Between ZenWiFi Hubs
Suppose you have Ethernet ports on your walls. In that case, you can set ZenWiFi AX Mini to use Ethernet backhaul, reserving all WiFi bands for your wireless devices for even more stable and reliable networking.
Flexible Network Naming
Uniquely, ZenWiFi lets you select how you name your WiFi networks: a single name for all or distinct names for each frequency band. The choice is yours!
3-step to set up with the ASUS Router app
- Turn on ZenWiFi AX Mini.
- Create a WiFi network name and an admin account.
- Wait for 3 minutes, and you’re done!
What makes ZenWiFi AX Mini Setup so Easy?
- One-time setup, with auto synchronization for all the hubs in each package
- At a glance: You must start set up using the router, which is the unit with a removable clear plastic strip wrapped around it.
Whole-home Coverage: The ZenWiFi AX Mini system comprises one ASUS router and two extending nodes, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable, and secure WiFi connections inside or outside your home, office, and business spots! Flexible Network Naming Uniquely, ZenWiFi lets you choose how you name your WiFi networks: a single name for everything or separate names for each frequency band.
Also Read: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9i – Headphones
Associacao Formandos Escola Naval 2015.2 Rio De Janeiro
Associacao formandos escola naval 2015.2 rio de Janeiro refers to association naval school graduates 2015.2 rio de Janeiro. The Association…
Techfyp.com – Do you want to know about Techyp.com? This article gives you a brief information about Techfyp.com. It also…